Class-Harlan Real Estate
15 West State Street ∼ Doylestown PA 18901
Located in the Heart of Historic Doylestown Borough adjacent to the corners of State and Main Streets, Class-Harlan is a Doylestown tradition helping Residential and Commercial property Buyers and Sellers, Landlords and Tenants.
- A privately owned brokerage firm serving Central Bucks County and the surrounding areas since 1963!
- Class-Harlan Realtors are committed to excellence! We strive to exceed our clients’ expectations by combining good old-fashioned customer service with “state of the art” technology. Our goals are based on YOUR goals!
- Class-Harlan Real Estate is located at the corners of State and Main Streets in Historic Doylestown, the county seat of Bucks County, Pennsylvania! Our “center of town location,” next to Starbucks, across from the Doylestown Inn with close proximity to the Bucks County Court House & Justice Center, a multitude of shops, museums, restaurants and National Historic Landmarks attracts a tremendous amount of customer activity into our office on a daily basis. We are a huge part of the Doylestown community. Our agents live, work and volunteer right here in Bucks County!
- Class-Harlan Real Estate has been doing business at this same location for 60+ years! We are open 7 days a week with full-time front desk coverage and a licensed agent always available. Our Agents are all experienced, know the area and are designated “Realtors®”. Did you know not all Real Estate Agents are Realtors®? By their membership in The National Association of Realtors (NAR), all licensed members of the Class-Harlan Team are designated Realtors® who adhere to a Strict Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- When you walk into our historic office and meet our friendly Agents, you will feel like you’re HOME!
Treasuring happy moments